Rejoice and Reside in the Lap of Nature
The name Green Grandeur is derived from the location of the apartments and the design envisaged to capture all the best views of the site. The uniqueness of green grandeur is about the green courts and the recreational zones integrated with the building thereby giving liveliness in the flow of activities. The living green space in the upper level flows down to continue at the lower level. Visually the upper level green courts merge with the afforestation belt canopy level.
The transparent edge in the North Eastern edge of the site blends with the existing forest green. A bio corridor connecting the site and the forest green acts as living greenery there by creating its own Micro –biodiversity in sync with the apartments microcosm. Apartment living becomes a part of existing greenery and proposed greens at the podium level there by living becomes extended part of your nature
- Green Grandeur residents will receive a true sense of tropical landscaping with the green courts and the green belt at the basement level thereby proving the research that human interaction with vegetation helps in improving the wellbeing and productivity levels.
- The green courts and the ventilation ducts in the project encourages natural breeze and cross ventilation thereby maintaining the climatological comfort zone at Podium level. With ample space for entertaining, residents will enjoy inner city living while still enjoying the benefits of the natural environment.
- The gardens can be used as a meeting place to mingle with friends and neighbours, or as a space to relax and reconnect with nature. The entire green courts has been designed by a strong intent that, no cars would be seen at the podium level from the green courts.
- Landscape design has been created keeping the mixed population in mind. All the users, younger to older get to familiarize the design and its aspects thus not feeling out apart throughout the whole experience.
Foundation and Structure
- Earthquake resistant RCC structure
- Basement + Stilt Floor + 5 Upper Floors
- Masonry work : 8” thick Solid block work for external walls and 4” & 6” thick solid block work for internal walls
- External Plastering : Double coat sand faced cement plastering
- Internal Plastering : single coat cement plastering with luppam putty
- External Walls : Texture and water resistant paints
- Internal walls and ceiling : Two coats of Plastic emulsion paints over a base coat of primer with roller finishing
Flooring and Wall Cladding
- Living & Dining : Vitrified Flooring of standard make
- Bedroom : Vitrified Flooring of standard make
- Kitchen : Vitrified Flooring and Glazed tiles up to 2’0” above the counter
- Balconies : Non-slip ceramic/ vitrified tile flooring
- Toilets : Designer ceramic tiles dadoing up to door height and flooring Non-slip ceramic tiles
- Utility : Non-slip ceramic/ vitrified tile flooring with 3 feet high dado
- Counter : Granite counter and SS sink (Optional) as a provision for Modular Kitchen
- CP Fixtures : CP Fittings of ESS, Jaquar or equivalent. Hot and cold wall mixtures with shower in every toilet
- Sanitary Fixtures : Sanitary fixtures of Hindware/Parryware/Cera or Equivalent
Doors & Windows
- Main Door : Teak wood frame with designer beading on outer frame, aesthetically designed, veneered and melamine polished door shutters with hardware of reputed make
- Other Doors : Wood frame / Machine made frame with moulded panelled shutters with painting and standard hardware
- Windows : UPVC/Powder coated Aluminium sliding windows with provision for mosquito proof shutters
- Concealed copper electrical wiring of standard make
- Power connection points for geysers in all toilets
- Power connection points for chimney/exhaust, refrigerator, microwave oven and mixer/grinder and water purifier in kitchen
- Power outlets for Air Conditioners at fixed locations in all Bedrooms
- 1 KW backup power for every apartment
- 100% power backup for essential services
- Cable TV points and Telephone points for master bed room and living/dining
- High speed internet point – one point for each flat
- Washing machine point in utility
Lifts and Common Areas
- High speed lifts of reputed brand with auto rescue device
- Designer Lobby and common areas with marble/granite/vitrified flooring